BattlePaint BattlePaint

Funny

Cool game. It was funny and filled with action.

The Sagittarian The Sagittarian

Awesome!

Nice game dude, and I like the Gasoline thing that says: "Nothing good lasts forever."
That shows us that if the oil runs out some countries are Fu**ed. Specially the country i am living in. (Norway)

Anyways nice game!

20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

10/5

Awesome this was funny as hell :D I liked the Psycho :D

Shattered Colony Shattered Colony

This is a pretty good game

I liked it. But maybe you could put some more weapons we could use. Forexample Machinegun towers or bazooka towers :P

Else this is pretty cool game. I give it 9/5

Master of Fortresses Master of Fortresses

Nice

Good game, i like the fact that people make games who are different then the traditional defence tower games.

Anyways dude have you plaayed the total war games lol?! xD
Gendarmes forexample and culverin xD

1066 1066

Awesome

But this game i like 1 years old now... Anyways great game. I only wish i could have a nickname when i played multiplayer. Because it would be cool, meeting some guys and beating them. :D

Waiting for the second one ^^ What with: 336 B.C? Alexander The great?

Btw till now the best strategy of my self is:
4 Men-At-Arms

The reason why i choose 9/10 is that the premium shit destroyed everything. :S

Great game anyways ^^

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Omg

You have made me learn a LOT more then i use to learn in school. I though quarts where the smalles"buildingblock" of the universe (If we dont put on the spacetime warp. OMG I did not know that preons existed!

Trafalgar Origins Trafalgar Origins

There is a bug

Sometimes it just dont loads, and some other times it takes veeeery long time to load. Its not my computer or my network, cause sometimes it loads very fast.

Anyway good game, it would be cool if you could have more ships etc ^^ Anyways keep it up dude, and fix the bugs and i give it a 5 in the pico scale ;)

Prince of Persia Prince of Persia

Awesome

This game is AWESOME! The last level was AMAZINGLY hard and it would be cool if we could make the game easyer or harder.

Anyway i lovewd it and i hope you make a new one ^^